lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

my welcome the blog

hello friends this is my blog where I will post my homework for level 2. Io use to practice writing, listening, speaking, reading and learning. In addition, I will share with my colleagues and people around the world.

My name is Dayana Aguilar, but I can call Daya. I'm from Maracaibo, Marita. I have 17 years and studied law in URBE. My favorite subjects civil and a few others. This quarter I am taking 4 classes and I'm in the second quarter.

I love listening to music, dancing, talking with friends, surf the net, the study of English, eating chocolate, with my family, I also likehanging out with my friends.

I hate getting up early on weekends, hearing screams, violence, war, injustice, and washing dishes.




My dream is to travel the world, visiting countries. Of course, I will graduate in law school and I will be one of the great criminal lawyer. I also want to learn to speak French and Italian. I loveriding my own buffet and then marry and raise a
family.



About English, I would like to learn. I think English is very important. What should I do to practice my English? Okay, listen to music and watch television in English. It's good exercise. In addition to Internet chat and make friends in many countries. I use social networks like Facebook and Twitter to connect with peoplearound the world and make friends. I can write well, I have practice more. The hardest thing for me is talking about. I want to practice in class and outside class, too. I hope to make many friends and practice speaking in this class.

Well, this is a little about myself. I hope you enjoyed ... Please leave a comment!


be happy
Daya .....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario